Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Android |
1st-Grade teacher Sr. Annie, 7th-graders Abrianna Notah-Johnson and Kaylie James, and parent Mrs. Notah Johnson join Bishop James Wall for a very special podcast episode recorded at Sacred Heart Catholic School in Gallup, NM.
Send us your questions!
Do you have a question for Bishop Wall? Leave it in the comments below, send us a message on Facebook, or email us at [email protected].
You can also subscribe to the podcast on iTunes right here.
Thanks for listening!
Bonus pictures from our visit to Sacred Heart School:
- Sr. Annie describes her experience as a Catholic School teacher.
- Bishop Wall interviews Abrianna Notah-Johnson and Kaylie James
- The teachers held a special drawing for the students – Bishop Wall was asked to draw the winning name.
- The student winner receives a special prize!
- Bishop Wall gives a blessing to students and teachers at the end of his school visit.