It’s time once again for our annual Lenten podcast! In this episode, Bishop Wall shares his personal Lenten habits and gives advice on how to make this your most prayerful and fruitful Lent ever, whether you’re just now kickstarting your prayer life or have a solid spiritual life already.
References and Further Reading:
- How to start a daily Mass habit
- How to make a holy hour
- Praying the Rosary
- Praying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- Praying the Liturgy of the hours
- Praying the Stations of the Cross
- Faith in Action Appeal
- Little Sisters of the Poor in the Gallup diocese
- Society of St. Vincent dePaul
- Archbishop Thomas Murphy of Seattle
- Previous Lenten episodes:
Send us your questions!
Subscribe to the podcast:
Thanks for listening!